Sunday, March 30, 2014

Forty-Beats #25: Eye Candy

Lady and the Damp

Got a late birthday present of sorts, though the giver didn't remember my birthday, but gave me some goodies nonetheless. These goodies involve all things Blizzard, so I used some chits to boost another character, Kellanyx. So now, my dear friends who have lovelies on both sides of the factional fence, I now have a Horde Blood Elf Death Knight. Here is a mog idea I have for her:

This is going to be an interesting month, this April of mine: CD Rogue and young cub are off to an adventure in the jungle. Really. Literally. A jungle. I wish I could go too, but my travel plans in the next two weeks involve work, and then a spring vacation. Oh--don't you know I have so many plans for my time on my stay-cation! So many projects! So many achievements in Azeroth! So many short stories to write, life thingies to organize, and tile to grout! Wait, wait, wait - let's not get crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I'm really digging Sajja:
Leather and Draenei: gooooooood
These ladies are far too sexy for me to deal with right now, while I stew in my sweatpants and ratty, holey T-shirt on a Sunday afternoon. I'm not feeling my A-game right now. I just realized this is about music for LENT - holy days. Days of reflection and spiritual awakening, repetence, and redemption. Not strappy leather sports bras and thigh-highs! Sheesh, woman! Better go find a cathedral quick and light a candle or something. For those of you praying for me, you've got some work to do. Maybe it would be easier to grout some tile than save my soul.


  1. You have been Leibster Nominated! <3

    1. Thanks, AP! I'll get on it as soon as I can!

  2. This is really going to take some getting used to, not the Horde part but the Matty's not a Draenei part. Maybe you could do a grout how-to for me. No, my excuse is I don't know how to re-grout so best leave it like that, lol.

    1. Confession: I've never re-grouted anything in my life. Yet. Never say never. I would not have had to resort to this Blood Elf if Blizz allowed cross-faction (old content) raiding. Yes, I could have been Forsaken, and been an undead dead Death Knight (do two deaths equal a life?) or an Orc or Troll, which considering I like the way they dance may have been a better option. Hmmm…we'll see.


Thank you for your comment!