Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tiny Story Time: Tabard of the Hand

Dornaa, my sweet daughter, I am heartsick. I tried to find the gift for you; I searched everywhere, but alas, I fear it is lost to the ages, irrecoverable. In any case, please return to Bloodmyst Isle, and seek the Prophet.  You will have to slay a demon named Sironas, but she is no match for you. I would offer my help, but you are more than capable. --M
Dornaa, Vindicator



Dornaa


Chest:  Ghaz'rilla Scale Armor
Shoulders: Scorpid-Sting Mantle
Leggings: Tristam Legguards
Hands: Corin's Handguards
Boots: Lighweight Mesh Boots (obtained during a Bloodmyst quest)
Staff: Minion Staff

http://arcanewordsmith.wordpress.com
Samaramon's Transmog Contest

8 comments:

  1. I knew Dornaa would do whatever it took to find that tabard! She's looks so good and all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the greys, oranges, and browns worked well together. We shall see, and thank you - something about that little shammy….

      Delete
  2. Very nice indeed! Grats :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even if I don't win, no matter - it was really fun to do today!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous30.11.13

    Oh nice and a short story to go with it. :) I quested through the starting area (on a draenei) ages ago but I don't remember that tabard. I might need to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was fun - I am afraid Mataoka must have gotten rid of hers a long time ago not knowing what it was…:(

      Delete
  4. Thank you for entering! I really enjoyed the story :3 very cute! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and sure! You're art is wonderful, so I may need to commission a piece here soon, win or lose! It was fun to put this together in the 'real' game.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!