Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 27: Ten minutes from home

#wowscreenshotaday

Ten minutes from home--yes, I know technically these are not screenshots from Azeroth, but they are proof of sorts of time spent in the real world. This is from Sunday morning, starting at 9:37AM on my way to meet my friend for our semi-monthly breakfast. This particular Sunday I can proudly say I did NOT CRY: that has been my typical, and I'm not proud of it, thing. I don't know what it is. This friend is truly a safe place to fall, to share what stuff, ideas, etc. and she always gives patient, sage advice. I used to give people patient, sage advice, but it seems now all my advice is parsed out to gnomes and elves. I've lost my street cred. Now, now, don't worry: I am really a happy person. Sometimes things get a little wonky, and sometimes things hurt, but nothing like a real friend, cooling coffee in big thick mugs and Eggs Benedict to set things right. Yes, and I ate the orange garnish too. With bacon.


The tiny clock does say "9:47"
As the Southern Hemisphere moves to spring and summer, so we Northerners move to fall and winter. Time flies when you're having fun. It even flies when you're not.





4 comments:

  1. LOL, everyone has a real life picture! I should have done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture was great, whaddya talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so you don't like dwarves anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roo: my loyalty is unwavering. Never doubt.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!