Tuesday, February 26, 2013

RTMT: Chasing Gamey

This morning -- well, not my usual Random Tuesday Morning Post. First, it was only server restarts, and second, work and routine is back with a vengence, so dailies seemed to take precedent over writing.

But -- I do have a few mental sticky notes I need to collect.

More action, smaller bra size:

Señor: I will lose you soon. Yes, your true friend is coming back. Lara Croft is returning soon, and she is AWESOME! She is also C.D. Rogue's true virtual girl, too, so I may need to learn how to play TombRaider:

Tomb Raider - Monastery Escape Gameplay Walkthrough

And Conan O'Brien's review is...well:

http://teamcoco.com/video/clueless-gamer-conan-obrien-reviews-tomb-raider

Legendary

I appreciate Tzufit's post on this, and have a lot more to say about it. But I may not have time. We'll see.
In the meantime, read it, and share your thoughts. It's very well written and insightful, as always, even if I don't agree.

Ancient Leviathan, come back! I just want to talk to you!

Saw this yesterday:


Measure Up:
Damn, Draeneis are tall:



Now I Am A Panda:
I did the bamboo thing Navi and Cymre reported on their blogs, and here are results:
My mage buddy rides shotgun

And a Tiny Rainbow Angel:


But that's all I have for now. I'm running late to a 7PM meeting. One of many evening events that keeps me from regular raiding. Good thing I can get that legendary on my own time. Whew!

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to go read it, I like Tzufit's writing even if it's about something that doesn't pertain to me as a legendary certainly doesn't.

    ROTFL! Thank you, I needed a laugh. Run towards the light old people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well in this case the legendary issue is relevant to both of us and our style of playing, which apparently for me too is a lot of light-running! Lol! That cracked me up...glad you liked it too!

      Delete
  2. I do love Conan O'Brien's Clueless Gamer reviews *lol* Especially his rating system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine what he would say about WoW!!

      Delete
  3. I know that our thoughts on it are not the same but I wrote a response to it anyway. Tzufit and I are similarly aligned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I gathered that from your comment. We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, but that's cool. Working on my response - and pet stories -- and RP stories -- and and and ! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!