Monday, January 7, 2013

Things that make you go....

I am running so late this morning, dammit! Feeling very all white-rabbit-pocket-watchy, but had to post this two bizarre incidences:

Kellae, my Discipline Priest, was checking her mail this morning, and there were giant floating turkey legs above the guards:



Ceniza was trying to level poor little dragonkin this morning, and came across the Blacktalon surveying the Vale:

We are all fairly certain they weren't doing archeology. What are they up to?

4 comments:

  1. I did suspect you had some Lance Armstrong happening hut the proof is there in the picture. How bizarre and funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I told you I wasn't on drugs! Does the screenshot count as my drug test?

      Delete
  2. Okay those Black Talon are just getting too creepy but turkey legs, yum, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering if Wrathion is going to fill in the lake and remodel the Shrines to make room for a new evil lair...or maybe it was just an innocent Orc couple surveying for a parks and recreation project?

      As far as the drumsticks go, maybe those girls are really in need of a lunch break but Sentinel union rules forbid it?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!