Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some enchanted evening...

I am always a day late and a dollar short. In fact, as I type there is company who is otherwise occupied now and I am supposed to be at Costco buying dinner. Am I doing that? Nope. I'm sitting here wondering how long it will be before Zeptepi the Enchanting can reach Revered with August Celestials (we're still just friendly) and Shado-Pan so she can get her hands on the good stuff:
From Crafter's Tome
I wish someone could just give me a simple answer when I ask, "How long does it take to go from friendly to revered with the Tootsie Pop Faction?" How many licks indeed? But alas, no one can. And this is where the mightiest and best spell of all comes in: the spell of cooperation. This is when you need to have a good friend, guildmate, or significant game other who is willing to divvy up the chores  for the good stuff--you take one end of town, they'll take the other, and you'll meet somewhere in the Vale with enchants and materials.

Bear made a very convincing case for grinding reputation: hey, without mills to grind wheat, we wouldn't get bread now would we? So, when it's time to make the doughnuts, or enchants, at least I know at some point there will be an end, and a product, and I can move on. At least till the next big patch.

No matter - even if the world may never know how many dailies does it take to get to the center of the offering coin, eventually it will happen.

1...2....3!

Editor's Note:
This commercial is NOT from the 80s as it states on Youtube. Not by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!