Sunday, January 6, 2013

Curb your pet...

This is a quick public service announcement: when you bring your pet into a raid, dungeon, or LFR, please make sure it doesn't block play-view from other players. This player brought their kite along, and at nearly every turn it smacked me right in my face:

This screenshot is not the worst of the offenses; however, it seemed that no matter where I put my camera angle I got a kite wing in my eye. This began to make me twitch and have a minor episode of well, not nerd rage, but perhaps nerd "ire" would be more accurate. This is akin to players parked on NPCs, unintentional trade targets, and 28 gold loot bags. So, players, please: bring your plastic poop baggy and curb your larger pets, please. Thank you. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like that, we don't have nerd rage we have nerd ire which is a whole different thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rage just seemed too hyperbolic - trying to keep this all in perspective! hah!

      Delete
  2. You could throw some Magical Mini-Treats at them to make them smaller, but I agree, those damn kites do get in the way, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can feed other players' pets treats? I did not know that. And now that I do, not sure I'm generous enough to share my hard-won treats that way. Think I'll just get my bb gun....:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!