Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sho. Kewl.

You know when Navi says "Go do..." or, "Go to..." you should do it. Immediately. Tell your guildies there's no more run. Tell your friends and family they'll just have to wait. Because when Navi says she has something for you, it's going to be grand:


Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!!  The thing doesn't even need batteries. Runs on pure arcane power and Mountain Dew. I logged onto neglected Escalarta, whom Navi has graciously allowed to stowaway on her guild, and there he was! I have since renamed him "El Corazon," which means "the heart" in Spanish, because that's what he is---

Watch out world...he's a heart-stopper!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.12.12

    Oh that Naviclaus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's like a Winter Veil machine that Tauren! Greatfather Winter better watch out or he'll be out of business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All he does is sit on his red velvet and tell the good elves and ogres to get off his lap, so as far as I am concerned she cZn have his job! She rocks!

      Delete
  3. He does look very grand indeed. I have only really looked twice but I'm thinking I have to look more often...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a thing of beauty, to be sure! Thank you again my sweet friend!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous21.12.12

    Nice to see you so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to tell you your blog as been a huge help to me and another guildie in getting pets. So many great resources out there, and I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!