Tuesday, December 25, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Is my two Hobbit feet.


Well, thought I had everything. Good friends, family, baby giraffe, you know, the usual. But I saw The Hobbit yesterday, and now all I want are Hobbit feet for walking miles.

At least I got the next best thing:


And yes, I didn't think I could love Dwarfs more than I do, but I was wrong. Thorin Oakenshield, will you marry me?

"No, Matty, alas, I cannot marry thee..."


A very Merry Christmas to you all, and much love, grog, and laughter -



*Hobbit feet can be purchased from ThinkGeek.com. Tell them Matty sent you.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I sneaked upstairs to surreptitiously read blogs and see if I can get away with harvesting my farm, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to come up with a snigglet for perfectly responsible grown-up women who sneak away from kith and kin during major family events to get some WoW on....it'll come to me. As soon as I finish this dungeon and then the dishes...


    DUNGEONS BEFORE DISHES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.12.12

    LOL I can just imagine you with Hobbit feet. Merry Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great slippers! Merry Christmas Matty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're probably well past Boxing Day by now, but Happy Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!