Sunday, April 8, 2012

Egg on my face.

Nice to be back in my virutal home town, even though I couldn't go to my real home town for the spring. (*little tears*)

First thing logging on this morning was being hit with something by an Undead priest chick. She kissed me. I didn't mind, but would have preferred if I could have given her a breath mint.

Oh, wait? New holiday mount? Sure! I thought...15 more minutes...30...okay, 300...how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Well, for the new Noble Garden mount, about 500 + (given the tuxedo shirt, pants, elegant dress, blossoming branches, and pet bunnies). No, no more bunnies! No more dresses! Give me the DAMN CHOCOLATE! Gnome!! Hey, yeah, you! Gnome Mage over there zipping and blinking around getting my eggs! Be gone with ye! On one of the holiest of holy days in the Christian calendar, there I am, getting frustrated and impatient with tiny gnomes and hyper druids. Get off my egg patch, you kids! Feeling much more pagan and primitive than bonnets and bows, that is for sure.

Okay. All better now. Someone just handed me a chocolate bunny in real life, and I can move on. But heaven help any parking space ninjas. I might throw eggs at their car.

Does anyone else find these holiday achievements a testimony to one's darker side, as I do?

2 comments:

  1. Aygaren of Gray Dawn8.4.12

    ROFL! Loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guarf10.4.12

    Glad I read this, forgot all about Noblegarden. Must get Polymorph: Bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!