Thursday, January 12, 2012

Much Ado About Nothing

Luperci faces the sun...

This post is about: nothing.

The times I did something wrong, and the other players said, "No problem, it happens."
The occasions when my buff wore off and I didn't notice.
Possibly, after a very long day, finding myself mashing and kill the monster with highest dps anyway.
Everyone says "Good job," or "Let's do another."
The moments when no one complains, no one is kicked, and all is right in Azeroth.

For every boring, get-the-job-done moment, an acknowledgment.

Cheers, good friends. King Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream don't deserve us.

Theme song: Little Latin Lupe Lu/Mitch Ryder

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.1.12

    You know, those moments I remember no matter how long ago.

    Oh and I like the new look. Seems you added more blood to the sugar with the background and Little Latin Lupe Lu! I didn't even remember that I had forgotten it so thanks for my morning music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going into a whole long thing, but can't help myself: I like the new look, too, but don't love it. Using the MREs from Google Blogger, or any of the othe blogging services I've used in the past or current don't quite satisfying all my artistic/graphic sensibilities. But, it's not like I don't know a talented designer or two to help me out, including my own know-how, so perhaps it's time to call in those favors. You know, the kind that are made on daugters' wedding days, in an office, with the shutters closed....an offer they can't refuse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!