Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unfinished limericks

There once was a priest who grabbed a girl
Using leap of faith, he gave her a whirl
But instead of a safe sin
He hooked an ugly goblin
....?


"Guarf...I can't think of the last line...face so gross, he wanted to hurl?"

"Let me think on it, lass."

"All right - see if you can finish this one:"

There once was a rogue who loved to pick locks...
In a dungeon he found a fuzzy little box
He took out his key
and slipped it in easily
....?

Guarf blushed.

"Matty.....!"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.8.11

    man. by the time i get back, you are gonna have more 85's than moi O.o. are you sure you are not a writer?(pls re-check yourself) you are one smart cookie. hope to see you soon (in the game anyways)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just crack myself up when I finish the second limerick in my head--thinking of another word for "rooster."
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND--that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!