Thursday, August 18, 2011

Now you see her...

...now you don't.
Conjuring flying over Stormwind...


There is a mysterious character in Whisperwind who goes by the name 'Conjuring.' She, presumably, is a Level 1 Mage, who spends her days singing Beatles and Led Zeppelin songs on Trade Chat, and posting very expensive items, such as Truegold, Dark Iron, and the like, in the Auction House. I have seen her once, in Darnassus, at one of the vendor's cottages. Every so often, like a child throwing a rock at the spooky house on the corner, or teasing the strange old lady who lives down the way, a troll will bait her, or go all-caps screaming in Trade Chat for her to be quiet. I must admit, she has piqued my curiosity. And, I am certain she is perfectly harmless. 

(Is that gingerbread I smell baking? Maybe I'll just follow my nose...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!