Monday, August 15, 2011

Limerick for a virgin raid...

She had no title, she had no rank
Not superior or qualified, just a rookie tank
She went to a raid
Hoping to get consecrate fire-laid
But her tail, Cho'gall just wanted to spank



My guildmaster gave "Lupe," now aka "Lucy" a shot at a raid the other night. I know...I know...you macho tanky types got it all figured out months ago. It was so much fun though. Between real life activities, and for-the-love-of-Hodir, just haven't had time to do much in terms of building strong macros, etc. But Lucy is a dedicated tank. At one point, was asked to switch into Ret spec, and to my horror, realized I didn't even have the talent tree finished. No ret gear, nothing, nada, zilch, bupkiss. Kind of like asking this:


to do this:
Choking indeed.
Oh well - no one said raising a tank girl was going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!