Monday, August 22, 2011

Field trip.

The fact that there isn't a hole punched in my monitor attests solely to the fact I don't want to go to the ER right now like some hillbilly with a misunderstanding with a staple gun.

I am trying, still, (guildmates: SHUT UP) to get the Singing Sunflower. The pet in question CREEPS ME OUT, but I am 19 pets away from Nuts the Squirrel, and want to see him do his tricks. (And who doesn't like a tricky squirrel?)

Dinner is delayed. My laundry is molding. And I am getting a bit glassy eyed. I am now on the last leg, "Lawn of the Dead," of this quest chain. Having the zombies eat my brains is actually sounding refreshing.

In any case, if you are wondering how to get this psychotic pet yourself, and know for certain, with no doubt, that Blizzard hates all of us, here is where you go:

See that little arrow? That is me, before I went crazy.

and this is who you talk to:
Brazie has been huffing his fertilizer, I think.
If a real zombie came to my house right now, not sure I would have the survival instincts to give it a double-tap and be on my way.

Postscript: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMbN8aCYCY

Postscript: Success:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!