Monday, June 13, 2011

I need an old priest and a young priest.

While my irrational disloyalty to my first WoW character Mataoka needs to be quieted, I have a confession to make:

I really like being on the dark side.


Fade into you.
All this little priestess has done to level are dungeons and travel a bit. That's it. Gallons of mana later, she made it to level 54. But, there is a cool mount in Winterspring, the Winterspring Frostsaber, so while the rest of the Goat Sisters are getting theirs, thought she'd do the dailies, too. Considering this questing area is about her level, she touched down on snowy ground and proceeded to be mauled by about four frostsaber tigers in no time. Torn to shreds. Ripped. Dead. A lot. Stupid much?

While sharing the silliness of trying to start a quest in the wrong spec, my dear priest friend sends me instructions on what to do. This is definitely his area of expertise. He is no angel, this one. While training, discovered this: being a shadow priest is wicked awesome (say in a Boston accent please)!
(Again, gracias senor: you always help me so much: you knew it was fun, didn't you?)

Before you go screaming in terror or puking pea green soup, I don't need an exorcist. Healing with this priestess is first priority. But tigers, lions, and bears don't need band-aids, so they're fair sacrificial game.


Theme Song: Banana Boat Song/Beetlejuice.

Beetlejuice.

Beetl...


But when you need a great leveling guide, pray to Psynister on Priest Holy Specs

Angel Zep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!