Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Got the blues?


Does this tabard make my tail look fat? Don't answer that, not unless you want to keep your melee hand attached to your weapon...

Late last week:
Right now I'm warming my hooves in Tanaris, about to venture back into Uldman. I've already been trashed-talk by that scheming human, healed more fellow players, and cried over giving up my purples back to greens...stripped down and starting over. Was asked the other day if I was the "healy kind, the shocky kind or the bashy kind" of shaman. Love it. Bashy kind. But it's in my nature to heal...I think back on all my training, my longing for the gold to have dual spec, and wonder why I didn't get a degree in healing? Instead all I can do is toss down some totems and hope the tank loves me...

Now that dual spec is so cheap, I don't want it anymore, you know? Kind of like that Haris Pilton bag or whatever...I mean really?! Just more slots to hold more grey crap. I went with elemental, so I could throw rocks and play with matches, and cause a storm or two, but haven't used it as much as I thought I would. But when other players see me walking down the street, singing doo-wah-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-dum, they say, HEY - healz please...that ain't my 'thang. Need something hacked? Call me...555-CUTZ.

Now my wolves...ah, my wolves...if I could only lessen their cool down to NEVER and keep them by my side at all times. But they are only Spirit Wolves after all, and I'm sure have better things to do than save my Draenei tail all the time -- they are guiding me in "independent" thought. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!